Friday, March 18, 2011

Student Feedback

This section of my portfolio will include copies of feedback I received from students in the form of letters and cards.

During my second student teaching placement of my Child and Youth Degree I had the opportunity to student teach grade 5 at a private school. During my placement block I had the chance to cover all subject areas and use arts infusions. I also was able to help with a school musical and a class play. This was an amazing experience for me and really convinced me that I needed to pursue teaching and my next degree the BEd. Part of the inspiration came from the letters students wrote me. I have selected a few to share as well as one from the cooperating teacher. For confidentiality reasons I have cropped out names and faces.

Photobucket
Miss Brown with "Fred" her "Drawing Dummy"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket